Research & Development (R&D) Tax Incentive
The R&D Tax Incentive provides tax offsets for some of a company’s cost of doing eligible research and development.
Everstone Group can assist you in:
- Identifying eligible R&D activities and expenditure, including applications for overseas findings
- Preparation of documentation to support the R&D Registration and R&D Tax Schedule
- Evaluation of documentation and internal systems for governance and compliance
- Advice on structuring entities and projects to maximise the claim
- Conducting R&D Tax Training sessions
- AusIndustry and ATO Audit management including information requests, risk reviews and audits
Other Grants and Incentives
Our experienced team of professionals can also assist with access to federal and state grants and incentives, including, but not limited to:
- Accelerating Commercialisation Grant
- Export Market Development Grant (EMDG)
- Early Stage Innovation Companies (ESIC)
Why use Everstone Group
Our team of tax consultants are experienced in assisting small, medium and large Australian companies, over a wide variety of industries, with extensive industry experience and diverse technical backgrounds.