Dedicated SMSF Accountants are best placed to look after your SMSF Administration.
SMSF Administration Services Perth
So, you’ve made it through the self-managed super fund setup process. With the help of your favourite team of expert consultants, you have a super fund that is poised for maximum compliance, tax benefits and – hopefully – great investment success. Now, the job of being a self-managed super fund administrator really begins.
Self-managed super fund administration is a complex and ongoing process. The importance of diligent and knowledgeable SMSF administration cannot be overstated. Remember – its legal and financial health are solely the responsibility of its members. This doesn’t mean, however, that you can’t seek and find expert help. The help of a dedicated SMSF administration professional is highly recommended.
Self-managed super funds offer many advantages – as well as a lot of responsibility. When administered in a non-compliant fashion, it is you who are liable for any fees and penalties that may occur. But here’s the great part. You have come to the right place. Our team of accountants who specialise in SMSF administration are here to help. SMSF administration may be a complex undertaking but our SMSF accountants make it look easy!
They’ll make sure your SMSF remains compliant with government regulations so you can rest easy and you and your adviser can focus on making the best investments. We understand that time spent by you personally on SMSF administration is time lost for building wealth. Leave the paperwork to our SMSF accounting, tax and administration service.
At Everstone Group, we can assist you with any or all of the following, and then some:
- Preparation of Special Purpose Financial Statements and Annual Members Statements; and
- Liaising with external auditor in relation to the annual Audit.
- Appointment as Tax Agents including preparation and lodgment of SMSF Annual Return;
- GST Registration and preparation of Annual GST Return;
- Preparation and lodgment of Activity Statements;
- Attending to any ATO audit requirements; and
- Reconciliation of PAYG Withholding, preparation and lodgment of Annual PAYG Payment Summaries and Lump Sum Reporting.
- Attending to Fund administration including change of members and trustees;
- Attending to payment of all tax liabilities, actuarial fees, ATO supervisory levy, ASIC annual return fees by direct debit from your Macquarie Cash Management Account;
- Appointment as ASIC Registered Agent, provision of Registered Office and lodgment of Annual Returns for Corporate Trustees;
- Periodic upgrade of SMSF trust deed.
Why choose Everstone Group?
Managing a SMSF involves a learning curve. We can help you to navigate it. From compliance to investment strategy to augmenting available tax benefits, Everstone’s SMSF advisers offer a world class body of knowledge and a dedication to the financial and legal health of your fund. Our SMSF group director, Amanda Chick, is one of only a select few SMSF advisory professionals to be recognised as having spent 10+ years as a member of the prestigious SMSF association.
Whether you have a lot of investment fund knowledge, a little bit of investment fund knowledge or no investment fund knowledge at all, Everstone can provide the expert administrative guidance you need. Our goal is to make our expertise your expertise.
We’re ready to learn about how we can help you. Please feel free to contact us on 08 9287 2117 for a free initial consultation either in person or over the phone.