Self-Managed Super Funds Accountants Perth
At Everstone Group we pride ourselves on being the SMSF experts in Perth.
A self-managed superannuation funds – or SMSF – is a common way for Australians to plan for their retirement. One of the main draws of an SMSF is its supreme customisability, and the way in which the fund can be specifically designed and built to meet the needs of the trustee as they approach retirement.
Of course, this benefit is not available without a degree of hard work. Each year, an approved audit must take place, annual records must be compiled, and a Superannuation Tax Return must be handed in to the ATO before the annual deadline.
This is where Everstone Group provide our advantage. We handle all of this and more, providing you with a well-managed, fully compliant SMSF. This means you can make the most out of your SMSF, developing a winning strategy for contributions, pensions, estate planning and more.
We can assist you with:
- Setting up a Self Managed Super Fund if you do not have one already
- Building a winning investment strategy which gives you the financial advantages you need
- Organising an effective and ATO compliant tax strategy to give you the maximum benefit
- SMSF administration and ongoing management
- Preparing all certificates and documents
- Planning for transition into retirement and beyond
- The procedure of winding up an already established SMSF
- Ongoing advice and support going forward
Our dedicated SMSF services include:
Why choose us ?
Everstone Group are the top choice for SMSF accounting and management consultation in Perth. The group’s director, Amanda Chick, is one of only a select few SMSF advisory professionals to be recognised as having spent 10+ years as a member of the prestigious SMSF Association.
Licenced SMSF specialists and advisors, Everstone Group are committed to achieving the very best for their clients looking for the ideal solution. It is this level of expertise and client-centric commitment which puts Everstone Group head and shoulders above the rest in the Australian market.
Our SMSF team are happy to speak to you about your current SMSF or whether a SMSF is suitable for you. Feel free to contact the team on 08 9287 2117 for a free initial consultation either in person or over the phone.